An examination in cosmetology was given to two majors of Hospitality and Tourism Management…
An examination in cosmetology was given to two majors of Hospitality and Tourism Management students. 19 students taking up BSHM got an average score of 85 with standard deviation of 4.25, while 23 students majoring in BSTM got an average score of 83 with a standard deviation of 4.5. Determine if the performance of the two classes differ with each other. Use alpha of 2%.
1. The tabular value is equal to
2. The computed value is equal to
3. The type of test in determining the tabular value is (Input A if your answer is degrees of freedom; B if your answer is one-tailed test; C if your answer is two-tailed test; D if your answer is one-way classification on the space provided for your answer.)
4. Comparing the tabular value and the computed value, what hypothesis are you going to accept? (Input Ha if your answer is alternative hypothesis; Ho if your answer is null hypothesis on the space provided for you answer.)
5. What type of test are you going to use? (Input A if your answer is Z-test for one sample mean; B if your answer is Z-test for two sample means; C if your answer is T-test for one sample mean; D if your answer is T-test for two sample means; E if your answer is Chi-Square on the space provided for your answers.)