Study the following. What channel would you use in each of these particular situations? Give ONLY…
Study the following. What channel would you use in each of these particular situations? Give ONLY ONE CHANNEL and explain in one sentence why you chose that channel. Look at the descriptions and characteristics of channels given in the reading as your guide.
- As an event planner, you have been tasked to research the sites for a celebrity golf tournament. What is the best channel for expressing your findings to management?
- You want to persuade your manager to change your work schedule.
- As a sales manager, you want to know immediately which of your sales reps in the field are available for a meeting the next day.
- You need to know whether an external design provider can produce a rush job for you in two days.
- Your firm must respond to a notice from the BIR announcing that the company owes a penalty because it underreported its income in the previous fiscal year.
- You cannot come to the office.
- You are planning for an office outing and wants to know the opinion of the members of your department.